Our luxury lodging is the perfect mix of comfort, class, and continued education. The Lodging Team is responsible for providing outstanding care to our lodging guests by monitoring each dog’s health and overall safety. What makes our training resort unique is that we are a training facility first, so every team member is expected to maintain the training skills for all of our guests.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about dogs. The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic, highly dependable, and self motivated. Preference will be given to candidates who have previous experience working in the dog industry and are comfortable with all dog breeds.
- Maintain a clean facility throughout the day by disinfecting suites, hallways, outdoor patios, toys, bowls, etc.
- Provide food, water, and medications to guests by adhering to schedules and protocols.
- Assist the Activities Counselor by running dogs for group/individual play sessions, and assist with extra activities as needed.
- Perform daily health checks to all guests, alerting the Boarding Manager of any potential signs of illness or unusual behavior.
- Walk guests for potty breaks.
- Complete routine pup reports to ensure excellent communication with the owner.
- Provide friendly interactions with clients and dogs, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Be familiar with operating software.
- Provide assistance to other departments as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High school graduate or GED preferred
- Previous experience working in the dog industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous work or other experience demonstrating dependability
- Comfortable around all types of dogs
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- Ability to work in a team environment