The Reservation Specialist is responsible for taking new client inquiry calls, selling services to new & existing clients, giving tours of the facility, making confirmation calls, responding to client emails, and working special events. This role provides outstanding customer service, manages reservations, and handles other administrative duties.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about dogs and equally passionate about providing an excellent customer experience. The ideal candidate is exceptionally friendly, exhibits effective communication, highly dependable, and has a willingness to learn. Preference will be given to candidates who have previous experience as a reservation specialist as well as experience working in the dog industry.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships (with humans and dogs).
- Professionally respond to a high volume of phone calls and emails or route as appropriate.
- Use scripts provided when talking to new clients about our services.
- Document all phone calls and track sales, while maintaining a high close ratio that meets and exceeds sales goals.
- Give tours of the facility following the tour script and answer any questions regarding our services, policies, and procedures.
- Perform reception duties in a back-up capacity as needed.
- Assist with the drop off and pick up of our canine guests.
- Provide assistance to other departments as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High school graduate or GED preferred
- Previous experience working in the dog industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable around all types of dogs
- Previous work or other experience demonstrating dependability
- Ability to follow instructions and learn new things
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- Ability to work in a team environment